Tuition & Fees
Christian education is an investment! Where better to invest than in the lives of our children? At VCA, we make every effort to keep the cost of education affordable to our families. For families demonstrating need, we offer tuition assistance.
It is important to understand that VCA does not charge the full cost of education. Because the cost of education exceeds the actual tuition income, each year's Annual Eagles' Fund effort endeavors to raise the necessary monies to completely support the program. Each year, parents and friends of the school are asked to consider what they can contribute to the Eagle's Fund. Many donors contribute to make Christian education at VCA affordable.
Tuition Payment Plans
VCA offers four plans for making tuition payments:
- One annual payment (August)
- Two semester payments (August and January)
- Ten monthly payments (September through June)
- Twelve monthly payments (July through June)
VCA utilizes a Direct Tuition Payment Program which deducts your payment directly from the account of your choice. If you so choose, you can lower your tuition costs by participating in our Tuition Reduction Incentive Program. (T.R.I.P.) Visit the TRIP Page for all the details.
Tuition and Fees for the 2013-2014 School Year: Click here for schedule of tuition and fees
- Elementary (K-5) is $5,670
- Middle (6-8) is $5,970
Tuition for students entering VCA after school has begun will be pro-rated. Those students withdrawing from VCA will be charged tuition at a pro-rated fee based on the number of days attended.
- Registration Fee is $200 per student
- Technology Fee is $75 per student (billed in October each year or added in with the tuition and divided over the payment plan)
- Building Assessment Fee is $100 per family (billed in September each year or added in with the tuition and divided over the payment plan)
New Student enrollment begins in April each year. All students are tested, and the fee of $50 is payable at the time of testing. The Registration Fee is paid once the letter of acceptance is received by the parents.
For Re-enrolling Students:
March is re-enrollment month. A new tuition and fees schedule is given to parents with the re-enrollment packet. Registration fees must accompany each re-enrollment form.
Optional Elective Program Fees:
- Instrumental Fees: For students in grades 3-8 who participate in our Instrumental Music Program, there is a fee.
- Athletic Fees: For students in grades 3-8 who participate in our after-school Intramural Sports Program, there is a fee per sport.
- Middle School Interscholastic athletic fees are charged per sport.